- To serve for the welfare and promote the interest of Radiological Technologists.
- To develop academic excellence and foster professional affinity among members of the Association.
- To promote overall development of patient care. Appropriate teaching methods and standards so as to contribute professional development.
- To initiate and work such schemes as may be necessary, beneficiary and conclusive to the amelioration of the members namely recreational clubs, publication of professional literature etc.
- To encourage the members to participate in affairs, promoting the public welfare.
- To preserve, protect and promote the interest, rights privileges, recondition, and advancement as well as professional and social status of members.
- To impart among its members the importance of principles of thrift, economy, social service and social helps.
- To co-operate, affiliate itself with (national and international) associations, with similar aims and objectives.
- To dignify the profession of Radiological Technologists by maintaining and improving the ethical, professional standards of Radiological Technologists.
- To publish journals to facilitate exchange of ideas among professional and Radiological Technologists.
- To organize seminars, conferences, discussions etc. to enable them to exchange their experiences and views.
- To promote and co-ordinate research studies and encourage publication of literature on professional Radiological Technology.
- To demand for a distinctive council for Radiological Technologists.
- To have common qualification and common designation in all states.
- To keep unqualified persons away from Radiology Department and to train the working unqualified personnel.